Disability Resource Directory - Resource Guide to
Disability, Medical & Health Information on the Internet!
NOTICE:First of all - Thank you for visiting!
I am in the process of moving to a new server!
Over the last few years, a lot of junk has accumulated and I am trying to eliminate as much as possible.
Unfortunately, I may inadvertently leave something behind that is required and
some functions and/or links etc. may be broken during the move. Please bear with me!
Your help would be most appreciated in that if you run into a problem during your visit, please let me know.
Send me an email
and I will fix it as soon as possible.
The Disability Resource Directory collects informative links from around the world providing a current and comprehensive directory of resources for the Disabled community.
Following are some of the categories included in our directory. See our Site Map for the complete list!
- Americans with Disabilities Act: Looking for information on the ADA or how to obtain SSDI?
- Assistive Technology: Helping to enable a physically challenged, disabled or elderly person be active in their daily pursuits.
- Adaptive Clothing: Stylish and practical adaptive clothing or cooling vests designed for the handicapped or wheelchair user for ease of dressing and comfortability.
- Special Education: Education for our children is not always what it can or should be. Parents must make sure that their child's IEP is appropriate and is being carried out by the School District. Don't take
a back seat; attend all conferences, giving your input on your child's IEP. Help make the decisions. After all it is your child!
- Sports: such as fishing, basketball. scuba diving and even dance.
- Wheelchair & Wheelchair Accessories: Looking for a wheelchair or accessories for making life a little easier?
- How about Transportation such as modified or conversion vans or lifts suitable for wheelchairs and scooters.
Buy or Sell used Disability or Medical related equipment
Home & Business
Toys For Children - Christmas|
Gifts and Toys for Mom & Dad, Brother and Sis too!
[ Top ]